Type KZP Tecnopres
The KZP type 4-column hydraulic presses are designed to trim and to finish aluminum, zamak, magnesium and light alloy die-casted parts.
Models featuring output force up to 120 metric tons are used for cast-iron parts.
More, KZP TR type offers sliding and rotating table to allow loading and unloading of the parts and complete cleaning of the die.
DOWNLOAD Technical Specifications in PDF FORMAT
- Hydraulic presses at 4 and 3 columns, from 15 tons up to 120 tons. For trimming of aluminium and magnesium die-casted parts.
- Customer design based and special dimensions.
- For automatic cells with robot and for manual operations.
- PLC and Operating Panels for programming and diagnostics.
- Force, speed and pressure proportional valves.
- Stroke adjustment by means of absolute transducer.
- Fast approaching speed.
- Complete of all necessary devices.
Pre-arranged for :
- Hydraulic and/or pneumatic side cylinders, drilling, sawing units and other devices.
- Parts unloading device.
- Part press pad/holder and ejector.
- Automatic and manual removable columns.
- Part controls.
- Quick tool change device.
- All high productivity helpful and necessary devices.