C-frame hydraulic presses, 25 to 160 tons force, for straightening, with ram control linked to working stroke.
- By operating the control lever, the ram descends vertically towards the workpiece
- Straightening stroke can be adjusted for being used in next cycles
- Adjustable return stroke, to reduce cycle time in next cycles
- High control precision to reduce next approaching stroke
- Adjustable pressing force
- The best for manual straightening for crankshaft, cams shaft and tie-bars
- Can be equipped with some devices and accessories